HOME / Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. The contract we have with you will only begin when you sign a purchase contract, this will be the only contract we accept.
2. Details of all products, services and any special terms and agreements have been listed on the overleaf of this page. Both parties are aware of what has been included as part of this contract.
3. If either party chooses to make any changes to the terms of contract once it has been signed we will create a contract verification form which will not be binding until signed by both parties. This includes changes to price.
4. Prices of products, including VAT are set out on the overleaf of this contract.
5. Our technical surveyor will survey the installation address before any work begins.
6. This survey will confirm the size, design and any technical specifications of the roofline to ensure that it can be properly installed.
7. If we feel we can not complete the work after the survey has been completed we will write to you and cancel the contract.
8. If, within 21 days / 3 weeks both parties are unable to reach an agreement in relation to any changes on the contract variation the contract will be cancelled.
9. If we choose to cancel the contract for any reason any money paid to us will be refunded.
10. If you did not ask for us to visit you, written request of cancellation can cancel the contract as long as this is sent within 7 days. Verbal confirmation or cancellation request will not be accepted.
11. If you choose to cancel the contract and do so within the outlined procedures we will refund all monies paid to us.
12. When reading this, if you find you still do not understand your rights and obligations within the contract contact us by phone or email.
13. As the products are ready for installation we will call you and arrange an installation date, we will do our best to keep this date. If for any reason we cannot we will contact you to arrange the nearest available date.
14. An installation date will be supplied to you; you must allow us access to your property so we can complete the installation. If you do not allow installation within 14days of the agreed date you agree to pay 60% of the full amount you owe. When we receive this amount we will store your products for 26weeks at no charge.
15. If we are unable to install the products on the date we have agreed we will contact you with our next earliest available day, if the products are not installed within 3 months you are able to cancel the contract and all monies paid will be refunded to you.
16. Although we take all necessary care and attention to the work we do, if damage is made to your property during installation we will repair any damage but not decorate.
17. We will pass all details of your roof installation to an appropriate organisation, a certificate that proves we have kept to all legal regulations will then be sent to you with 28 days.
18. We guarantee to replace any faulty products (via workmanship or materials) within 10yrs of installing them.
19. If any person we have not authorised has carried out repairs or alternations to the work we have done causes damage to the products or work we have done the guarantee will no longer apply.
20. Once work is completed a sign board of our company will be left outside your property for up to two weeks.
21. Nothing in these terms and conditions reduces your statutory rights relating to faulty goods including any failure to carry out our obligations.
Call Us Today